Making a choice means having options and that’s inspiring! Three types of base and plenty of finishing options mean that the total look of Naudu sofas depends on your own imagination.
Every space is created by shapes and colors. Regardless of the type of space, you can count on Naudu. It looks great in a modern office, a fashionable waiting room or a canteen full of plants. Timeless design of Naudu does not dominate the style of space but smartly complements it.
Priced in Band 1 Fabric, powder coated 4-leg option. Various other fabric options and leg finishes available. Please get in touch for a quote.
- H 770 x W 1170 x D 470mm
- 4-leg frame – made of steel tube Ø 22 × 2 mm.
- powder-coated in Jet black RAL 9005 (E-BL), Traffic white RAL 9016 (E-WT), Grey blue (GE), Black green (BN), Cashmere (NK)
- Sled Frame and 4 Wooden leg frame options available in various colours, please get in touch for a quote.
- Self-levelling glides for soft floors (GBP) as standard or self-levelling glides with felt for hard floors (GBPF) as an option.
- Upholstered shell (backrest with integrated armrests and a connected seat) (UPH). Structure of backrest with integrated armrests made of 8-layer beech plywood, thickness 9 mm, covered with flame retardant cut foam, thickness 20-40 mm and density 50 kg/m³ (front) and cut foam, thickness 10 mm and density 35 kg/m³ (back).
- Seat structure is made of 12-layer beech plywood, thickness 18 mm, covered with cut foam, thickness 45 mm and density 40 kg/m³. Fully upholstered shell (A-PLUS) as standard.
- Remodex (durability certificate) – approvals compliant with EN 16139.